How Fault Finding Is Supposed To Be Done?
Our Other Services
Telephone and Network
Smoke Alarm Installation & Testing
- First of all, the evidence regarding the fault has to be collected. The process of fault-finding shouldn't be considered if there's no good reason for the cause. There should be a proper reason why you have to conduct it in the first place.
- Once the evidence has been founded, we analyse those evidence. More often than not, the problems might not be big enough to consider changes. But in case of fault-finding needs to be done properly, you shouldn't be careless regarding the same. When you have appointed us to do this job for you, we make sure that the task is conducted properly.
- As you have collected and analysed the faults, the next thing to look forward to is to locate them properly. There are various regions and areas along the electric wires - and you have to consider the proper location where the actual fault lies. This is something that our seasoned professionals have the expertise and they make sure that the location is properly founded. This is a key step in the process of fault-finding.
- Now that we know the location, the next thing is to do the obvious, determining the fault and getting rid of this. Isn't it the main reason why you would hire us for the cause? We have to conduct the process of fault-finding in a proper sequence. Even if it is a minor fault, we make sure that it is gotten rid of so that it doesn't account for a bigger issue in the future.
- In the last step, we rectify the fault properly. We give the system a nice and thorough look and make sure that fault-finding has been done successfully.
Why Choose Our Services?
- We provide our services all over Sydney. Apart from fault finding, we do all the major activities that you expect from an electrical company like us. Some of our other tasks include strata maintenance, lighting installation, power installation, smoke alarm installation & testing etc.
- We are rated very highly all over Sydney. It accounts for the fact that our employees have worked incredibly hard to provide the best services to all our clients. We maintain a strong relationship with all our clients and that has led us to the heights that we are considered one of the best electrical companies all over Australia.
- No matter if you require small electrical repairs or you would like to conduct the operations that would go on for weeks or months, we at Mountford Electrical Contracting are ready to serve you. We know that the needs of our clients wouldn't be all the same, so we try to become as versatile as possible.
Q1: What are the fault-finding methods you use?
Q2: What Causes Electrical Faults?
Q3: Why should one choose your electrical fault-finding service?
Q4: What type of electrical faults can your electricians find?
It took me a while to find an electrician who was responsive (almost immediately) and who was willing to share the time to explain my options in detail. For context - i was undertaking a major renovation including a complete rewire - something i was even more sure of after Karl went through pointing out the hazards from what was a dilapidated property. Karl laid out a plan, made suggestions, was willing to consider and implement custom requests. He also presented an invoice that was much more reasonable than some of the competitors (a big tick for me) and i was more than comfortable moving forward with him. Things to note - Karl was never more than a phone call away - and patient with my slow build. He was also very particular about keeping things neat, clean and symmetrical (something i cant say about my other tradies). From the way cables were clipped, the layout of the lights, the height of all the panels - Karl was always making sure there was perfect alignment. Finally, Karl as promised only used quality clipsal products at my place - i told him i didnt want anything fancy, just reliable and thats exactly what he gave me. Absolutely 10/10. If i ever want to go through the pain of a reno ever again - Karl will be first person i call.
Amazing response. Neat work with reasonable price.
Karl was excellent, this is my preferred company responded from Hi Pages, he gave excellent price comparisons, ideas suggestions, on time responses, I cannot praise this company enough, I did all my dealings by SMS and online payments, and this was so convenient for me as I was repairing a tennantent house, Karl worked in with the Tennant beautifully and provided the trustworthy reliable environment required ... I cannot praise this Electrician and company enough. I highly recommend. First class.
Couldnt be happier - fast effecient good price and bloke
I was very happy with the work that Karl did for me today in Caringbah South & would definitely recommend to others
If there was an option for 6 stars that’s the minimum Karl and the team is worth. I first got Mountford electrical out to my warehouse showroom,they done their magic and the place Was lit, I also got him out to do a few changes at my place was on time well priced and a gentleman to deal with
Karl was hired to change a damaged light switch in an appartment He was happy to come and do the work even though it was a relatively small job. Met him at the site, he arrived on time and completed the job a true professional. Would happily hire him again.
I was extremely happy with Mountford Electrical’s service. The down lights look amazing. Karl was very professional and did a great job. I highly recommend him. Thank you 😁